For the ultimate in weather monitoring, add WeatherLink to your Vantage Pro2™ or Vantage Vue®. The data logger fits neatly into the weather station console or Weather Envoy, storing weather data even when its not connected to your PC. Later, download the data and use the software to create graphs, generate summaries, and more.
- See current conditions at a glance on the instant weather bulletin. Graph data on a daily, weekly, or yearly basis. Or view multiple weather variables at the same time to see their relationships.
- Create Weather Watcher Reports in NOAA National Climatic Data Center Format
- View special reports on heating degree days, cooling degree days, and fuel-oil demand. With optional sensors, see reports on evapotranspiration, leaf wetness, soil moisture, soil temperature, sunburn risk for each skin type, and solar energy.
Sharing Your Weather Data
- Help the National Weather Service develop improved weather prediction models by submitting your data to the Citizen Weather Observer Program via APRS or the Internet.
- Create your own weather website or post weather conditions to a LAN using our included HTML templates. Upload other files (such as images from a webcam) along with your weather data.
- Participate in The GLOBE Program, an international weather-related science program for students from elementary through high school, supported by NASA and NSF.
First and only weather station in its class to use frequency hopping spread spectrum radio technology to transmit weather data wirelessly up to 1000' (300 m).
Includes Vantage Pro2™ console/receiver, standard radiation shield, integrated sensor suite, and mounting hardware. Integrated sensor suite includes rain collector, temperature and humidity sensors, anemometer, 40' (12 m) anemometer cable, and solar panel. Electronic components are housed in a weather-resistant shelter.
Sensor suite is solar powered. Electronic components are housed in a weather-resistant shelter. Console may be powered using the included AC-power adapter or with three C batteries (not included).
Wireless range is up to 1000' (300 m) outdoors, line of sight. Typical range through walls under most conditions is 200' to 400' (60 to 120 m). Add wireless repeaters for distances up to 1.7 miles (2.7 km).
Vantage Pro2™ Wired Weather Station
The Vantage Pro2™ still offers the same great features of Vantage Pro™ such as forecasting, on-screen graphing, standard radiation shield and much more. Quick view icons show the forecast at a glance: sunny, partly sunny, cloudy, rain or snow while a moving ticker-tape display gives more details.
Our integrated sensor suite combines our rain collector, temperature and humidity sensors, and anemometer into one package making setup easier than ever and improving performance and reliability.
For improved accuracy, temperature and humidity sensors are housed inside a radiation shield. The shield protects against solar radiation and other sources of radiated and reflected heat.
Temperature and humidity sensors are enclosed in our standard radiation shield.
- Vantage Pro2 console
- Integrated sensor suite
- Mounting hardware
- AC-power adapter
Integrated Sensor Suite Includes:
- Rain collector
- Temperature and humidity sensors
- 40' (12M) anemometer cable.
- A 100' (30M) cable connects the sensor suite to the console